Friday, October 24, 2014

Maybe it's time

It might be the right time to start "There You Have It...Again" again. It's been a couple of years. Much has changed. Life is very different. I am older, I have been recently widowed, I am just now ( after going through endless kinds of purges of fear,self pity and days of reliving the past) accepting that as a true fact, I have found some peace, I am looking for some contentment, and the list goes on. Politics which always has been a pleasure for me to follow and enjoy and eagerly participate in has changed even more than I have. Sure, I'll vote. But I have low expectations for the outcome with the entire country living in fear of everything and probably ready for letting the conservatives take over. We'll see and maybe before two plus years go by I will post here again.

No comments: